Jeffrey R. Peters
Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Santa Barbara
- Robotic Coordination and Motion Planning
- Human Supervisory Control
- Autonomous/Unmanned Systems
- Networked Dynamics and Estimation
- Human Factors/HRI/HMI
- Algorithmic Implementation
- Apr 2017: Our paper on scheduling/routing was submitted to AIAA JAIS
- Feb 2017: Accepted a job at UTRC starting in July!!
- Jan 2017: Our coverage control paper was accepted to ASME JDSMC
- Dec 2016: Our attention allocation aid paper was accepted to CHI 2017
Recent/Upcoming Travel and Talks
- Start new job at UTRC, July 3, 2017, East Hartford, CT
- American Control Conference, May 24-26 2017, Seattle, WA
- PhD Dissertation Defense, May 12, 2017, Santa Barbara, CA
- Dynamical Neuroscience Seminar, May 2, 2017, Santa Barbara, CA
- SoCal Control Conference, Apr. 28, 2017, Pasadena, CA
Teaching and Outreach
- ME 179P: Intro to Robotic Planning and Kinematics (Instructor). UCSB, Spring 2017.
- ME 16: Dynamics (Instructor). UCSB, Summer Session B 2016.
- ME 104: Mechatronics (TA). Instructor-Brad Paden. UCSB, Fall 2015.
- ME 16: Dynamics (TA). Instructor-Otger Campas. UCSB, Spring 2014.
- School for Scientific Thought, "Thinking Robotics:Teaching Robots to make Decisions" (Instructor) UCSB, Winter and Fall 2013
- ME 104: Mechatronics (TA). Instructor-Brad Paden. UCSB, Fall 2011.